Additional Terms for Paid Events Creators
Updated February 14th 2022
IF YOU RESIDE IN, OR THE ORGANIZATION YOU ARE ACTING FOR IS ESTABLISHED IN, THE UNITED STATES, PLEASE NOTE: THE ARBITRATION CLAUSE AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER CONTAINED IN THE AXIR TERMS OF SERVICE APPLY TO ANY DISPUTE RELATING TO THESE ADDITIONAL TERMS FOR PAID EVENT CREATORS.
You agree to these Additional Terms for Paid Event Creators ("Paid Event Creator Terms") when you submit your application for Paid Events creation on the Axir Platform.
These Paid Event Creator Terms supplement the Axir Terms of Service ("Terms"), and, except as explicitly stated herein, the Terms apply in full to all Paid Events Creators and Paid Events. All capitalized terms not defined here have the meaning given to them in the Terms. Nothing in these Paid Event Creator Terms shall be construed to amend or contradict the Terms unless explicitly stated. If there is a conflict between the Terms and the Paid Event Creator Terms, these Paid Event Creator Terms control to the extent of the conflict.
Paid Events Standards and Requirements
In addition to behaving in accordance with our Community Guidelines, which apply to all community members,
Axir Paid Events creators must meet the following quality standards and requirements. Any paid event is reviewed based on the below criteria and it must continue upholding these standards to remain on Axir.
1. Participants should always know exactly who will be hosting them. If a friend, partner, or a team is helping you host or manage your event, they must be clearly shown in the Paid Event description.
2. Creators may not hand guests off to 3rd party suppliers, or leave guests on their own without a host. Creators must personally lead the participants throughout the entirety of the event.
3. Creators cannot set a minimum group size. No matter the group size, as long as there is at least one participant the Creator has to host the Event. There is however the possibility to set a maximum number of participants.
4. Creators must honor all booked participants. Creators must honor their reservations, unless the creator must cancel due to a valid extenuating circumstance, safety concerns, or dangerous weather conditions. Learn more about our Cancellation policy.
5. Guest Ratings. Creators must maintain a high overall rating and guest engagement level.
6. Creators must clearly plan the Event. Each event must have a clear, pre-defined itinerary -we cannot accept "open-ended" plans where participants are asked to define an event's itinerary, or choose activities or locations. It is OK to include minor variations.
7. Equipment. Creators are responsible for providing all equipment, including supplies, vehicles, venues and other materials ("Equipment") necessary to host the Paid Event. Creators are solely responsible for ensuring that the Equipment used in the Paid Event is in good working order and conforms to all laws pertaining to safety, equipment, inspection, and operational capability. Except as otherwise required by law, Creators assume all risk of damage or loss to the Equipment.
8. Creator Profile Completeness. Creators must have a profile picture that shows clearly the face so that they are easily recognizable. Profiles on the Axir Platform have to be kept up to date and complete with pictures of all the activities for which Creators wish to make Paid Events for.
Creating a Paid Event
To create a Paid Event, you must first apply on Axir. Paid Events must at all times meet the Paid Events standards and requirements listed above. When posting a Paid Event you must, where applicable, fully educate and inform Participants about (i) any risks inherent or incidental to the Paid Event, (ii) any requirements for participation, such as the minimum age, related skills, or level of fitness, and (iii) anything else they may need to know to safely participate in the Event (including dress codes, equipment, special certifications or licenses, etc.). Axir reserves the right to decide, in its sole discretion, whether a Paid Event shall be removed on the Axir Platform. You are responsible for (i) understanding and complying with all laws, rules and regulations that may apply to your Paid Event, (ii) obtaining any required licenses, permits, or registrations prior to providing your Paid Event; and (iii) ensuring that your Paid Event will not breach any agreement you may have with any third party.
Deleting a Paid Event
To delete a Paid Event, go to the Event Detail on the Axir Platform > tap on "More" > choose "Delete Event". Then provide in as much detail as possible the reason for deleting the event, and we will review your request. The Event is not deleted until we have reviewed the request. You may lose the ability to make paid events in the future if the reasons are not sufficient.
Removing a Paid Event Participant
To remove a Paid Event Participant, go to the Event Participant List on the Axir Platform > tap on "More" next to the user you want to remove > choose "Remove Participant". Then provide in as much detail as possible the reason for removing this participant, and we will review your request. The participant is removed right away. You may lose the ability to make paid events in the future if the reasons are not sufficient.
As a Paid Event Creator, you may terminate this agreement at any time by sending us an email. Axir may terminate this agreement immediately and without notice and stop providing access to the Axir if you materially breach this agreement and/or our other Terms or Policies, you violate applicable laws, or we reasonably believe termination is advisable to protect Axir, its Members or third parties.
If any provision or part of a provision in these Terms is held to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, such provision (or the part of it that is making it invalid, void or unenforceable) will be struck and not affect the validity of and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Modifications to these Paid Event Creator Terms
Axir reserves the right to modify these Paid Event Creator Terms at any time.
Unless you reside in the European Economic Area, United Kingdom, or Switzerland, if you or we terminate these Paid Event Creator Terms, the clauses of these Paid Event Creator Terms that reasonably should survive such termination will remain in effect. When these Paid Event Creator Terms are terminated, you are not entitled to a restoration of your account (if your account is cancelled).